Standard Computer Services
These are our standard PC repair services.
- Diagnostics of hardware
- Removal of infection (adware/spyware/malware) with bleeding-edge tools
- Repair of Operating System after infection
- Antivirus installation/update to latest virus definitions
- Update operating system & third-party tools
- All Star Computer 25-point general system cleanup
Sometimes we are able to run a full virus removal onsite. Others require a visit to our laboratory. However, we don't charge any extra for pickup & delivery.
General System Cleanup
Computer running slow? Perhaps it just needs a tuneup! Our 25-point inspection and tuneup takes care of
most computer issues, including:
- Diagnostics of Hard Drive & RAM
- Inspection of motherboard capacitors
- Power Supply Inspection & Test
- Registry repair
- "Junk" data removal
And twenty other points of inspection. It is our promise that your computer will leave our office running better and faster than ever before.
If your hard drive is failing, we will transfer the system to a new 1TB hard drive using our state-of-the-art Linux recovery tools in our laboratory.
Drive must be mountable to our Linux system to recover data.
A lot of issues can be fixed remotely. We offer remote support for many issues.
house call services
Hourly Rate - $94 (Residential AND Commercial)
Pickup/Delivery - FREE
Wait, what? That's right. We offer free pickup and delivery for computer systems within the Amarillo and Canyon city limits!
New System Setup
Carbonite Backup Setup (Carbonite subscription extra)
OpenDNS Network Content Filters
What is Online Backup?
Online backup solutions provide protection for your computer files so you can get those files back in the event of a data disaster – saving you time, money and stress. Unlike other antiquated methods of data backup – such as external drives & CDs - there’s no hardware to buy, no cables to connect, no training or maintenance required.
Carbonite gives you secure, automatic offsite backup that protects your files from accidental deletion, spills, theft and just about anything else that could harm your data. Once installed, Carbonite backs up your files to the cloud – so you can get them back when you need them most. Because Carbonite works continually, backing up new and changed files whenever you’re connected to the Internet, you can rest easy knowing your backed up files are always protected.
Since 2006, Carbonite has backed up over 200 billion files and today, backs up more than 300 million files each day! Most importantly, Carbonite has restored over 7 billion files that otherwise would have been lost forever.
- Set it & forget it. Carbonite backs up your files automatically to the cloud - so you never have to remember to back up. No hardware required.
- Continual Backup. Whenever you’re connected to the Internet, Carbonite backs up your files – eliminating potentially costly backup gaps created by daily or weekly backups.
- Secure transmission. Carbonite uses the same encryption technology used in online backing and e-commerce transactions.
- Safe offsite storage. Your backed up files are stored in one of Carbonite’s highly secure state-of-the-art data centers which are guarded 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Easy file recovery. If anything happens to any file, Carbonite finds it in your backup and puts it back in its original location on your computer – in just a few, simple steps.
- Anytime, Anywhere access. You can access your backed up files from any computer connected to the Internet — or even from your iPhone®, Android™ or BlackBerry® smartphone.
With 3 plans to choose from, you can find the Carbonite subscription that’s right for you. From individuals, families and students to home office users, Carbonite has a plan to fit every backup need.
With the Home plan, you'll enjoy all the essentials of unlimited online backup. Subscribe today and your irreplaceable files on your computer - like photos, documents and music - will be backed up automatically, and accessible at anytime, from any computer or smartphone.
Using the HomePlus plan you’ll receive all the benefits of the Home plan, PLUS additional features that make your backup more complete. WithHomePlus, you can include your external hard drive in your online backup, so you can rest easy knowing that all of your important files are backed up safely, offsite. In addition, you also get Mirror Image backup, which creates a local backup of your entire hard drive - including your operating system and software programs.
HomePremier is the most comprehensive backup solution of the Carbonite Home plans. In addition to all the features of Home and HomePlus, you'll also get automatic backup of your video files (instead of having to add them to your backup manually). In addition, you'll have the option to use Courier Recovery - a Carbonite service reserved exclusively for HomePremier customers. Courier recovery allows you to have a copy of your entire backup shipped directly to you – which may be the fastest way to get your files back, when you need them most.
Interested in learning more? Contact us today for more details